Note: Delivery includes the cycle trainer only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.
The pinnacle of indoor bike training, the Tacx NEO Smart, is made even better. On top of immersive features like Road feel, Dynamic Inertia and Descent simulation, this new direct drive also features Pedal stroke analysis. It is without question the most silent, realistic and accurate bike trainer available.
What´s new with the Tacx NEO 2 Smart?
- Cadence Sensor - Improved accuracy of cadence measurement with a contactless capacitive sensor.
- Pedal Stroke Analysis - Accurate pedal stroke analysis with left and right balance.
- L/R Power Data - Measurement of left and right power distribution.
- Improved Memory - More internal memory for future features to be added.
- More Powerful Chip - Smoother, quieter, more responsive resistance control.
- Additional Axles - Including 142x12mm and 148x12mm axle adapter.
Features of Tacx NEO 2 Smart
With the NEO we already thought we designed to most silent trainer possible. Yet, we’ve pushed its technical limits and created an even more quiet Smart trainer. Revolutionizing the market with the NEO 2 Smart.
Smooth Ride Feel
By completely redesigning the electronics, the NEO 2 Smart has been given a more responsive control of the motor. Leading to an even smoother ride feel then its predecessor. As the NEO, it features Dynamic inertia. It compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination. This ensures the most realistic and smooth ride feel possible.
Pedal Stroke Analysis
The NEO 2 Smart measures the position of your left and right leg. This allows you to precisely measure and analyze your pedaling technique in order to develop a more effective pedal stroke.
Accurate And Reliable
The Tacx NEO 2 Smart measures your power with incredible precision, making sure you that your data is accurate and reliable. This Smart trainer is the only trainer that doesn’t require a calibration process. This Smart trainer measures your power accurately within 1%.
Unmatched power. The NEO 2 Smart is able to resist sprints up to 2200 watts and simulate climbs up to a 25% incline. Making sure the NEO Smart is able to deliver during the most intense training sessions.
By supplying the NEO 2 Smart with additional axle adapters, the axle compatibility significantly increased. This direct drive is compatible with 142x12mm and 148x12mm axles, straight out of the box.
Experience the vibrating sensation of riding on cobblestones, gravel and many other road surfaces. This immersive feature is unique to the NEO and can be used with Tacx Films and Zwift.
At to the top of a hill or mountain there is always that exciting feeling of accelerating into a descent. Exactly that feeling is what this bike trainer gives you. The NEO 2 Smart accelerates in a descent.
Stable Yet Flexible
The design of the NEO 2 Smart allows a few degrees of movement to the left and right while cycling. Its frame follows the natural course of your body, bringing you a certain freedom of movement that improves the cycling feeling.
No Power Required
The NEO 2 Smart doesn’t require an external power source as it generates its own energy from your cycling movement. This direct drive trainer can easily be used anywhere you like. When connected to an external power source the Descent simulation feature is enabled.
Specifications of Tacx NEO 2 Smart
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with motor brake
- Magnets: 32 Neodymium magnets
- Electrical requirements: 110 - 240 Volt, Mains power optional
- Power indicator: Multicolor LED, Spot on floor
- Connection indicator ANT+/Bluetooth: 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable
- Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8 - 11-speed. Campagnolo body sold separately.
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.
- Max. power (40 km/h): 2200 Watt
- Max. simulated incline: 25%.
- Simulation of descent
- Max. torque: 85 Nm
- Max. brake force: 250 N
- Flywheel: Virtual
- Mass inertia: Variable to 125 kg
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: Smartphone, Tablet, ANT+FE-C bike computers, Stand alone, Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Accuracy: <1%
- No Calibration
- A foldable frame for easy transport and storage