Wilderness unlimited. A true wilderness expedition is a project in long-distance organisation. You'll appreciate a pack that understands the challenge ahead.
The Xenith 75 is our true workhorse of backpacking packs, it was bred to organise and carry your gear across Earth's remotest regions. The dual side-zips and lower base compartment provide multiple access points to the main body of your pack.
We know what a 25+kg load feels like. To make this load more manageable we've invested all our expertise and experience into creating the best large-load bearing backsystem ever. The customizable Bioform™ CM hipbelt supports and distributes the weight of the pack in an even and comfortable way, while the torso adjustable BioForm™ harness with NeoSpacer™ mesh and AirScape™ backpanel provide both ventilation and comfort.
Our unique Stow-on-the-Go™ feature allows you to attach your Trekking Poles to the pack quickly and easily without removing it. The Powermesh pockets on the front and sides of the pack are great for storing anything you can cram into them, designed to access water bottles on the go.
The dual hipbelt pockets provide instant access to essentials like Energy Bars, Sun-Cream or Compact Camera.
The Xenith 75 incorporates everything we've learned over the last 40 years about building durable, comfortable and intuitive expedition packs.
In Europe, this pack is supplied with a standard lid, rather than a DayLid.
- Weight: 2.34 kg (M)
- Size: 85 x 39 x 37 cm
- Main Fabric: 420D High Tenacity Nylon
- Adjustable torso length
- AirScape™ backpanel with NeoSpacer™ harness
- Base zip entry
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- External hydration access
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Pre-curved BioForm™ CM moldable hipbelt
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Silicon grip backpanel print
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Top lid access
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Twin ice axe loops
- Twin vertical zippered side access points
- Twin zippered easy access front pockets
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets